We would like to encourage you to become a member of the International Museum of Surgical Science. By joining you will help to support the exhibits and programs of the Museum. New members receive a free poster of the Museum's Hall of Murals.
Levels and Benefits of Membership
$40 Individual Membership
- Free Museum admission for one year.
- A bonus gift: a coupon for a Hall of Murals poster redeemable on your next visit
- Subscription to "MuseLetter" the Museum newsletter
- Invitations to programs and events at the Museum.
- Discounts on programs at the Museum.
- Reciprocal free or reduced admission to over 200 science centers and museums around the world.
$80 Family Membership
- Benefits of Individual Membership for two adults and their children or grandchildren under 18 for one year.
$30 Student Membership
- Benefits of Individual Membership at special rate. Students please send a photocopy of your current ID Card.
$100 Director's Club
- Benefits of Family Membership plus invitations to special events.
$500 Chairman's Club
- Benefits of Director's Club plus a special thank you gift.
$1,000 Founder's Club
- Benefits of Chairman's Club plus an invitation to an annual dinner hosted by the Board Chairman.
How to Become a Member
The easiest way to become a member of the IMSS is to apply on-line by clicking here.
You can also become a member by telephone, mail, fax, or in person.
Please note that memberships are not transferable or refundable.
To charge your membership by telephone, call the Museum at 312.642.6502 ext. 3130. To become a member by mail, print the application form—include your credit card number and expiration date—or a check made payable to the International Museum of Surgical Science, and mail to:
International Museum of Surgical Science
1524 N. Lake Shore Dr.
Chicago, IL 60610 USA